Do You Need Accountants Who…
- Specialize in accounting and tax services for contractors?
- Speak your language, and understand job costing and its effect on your bottom line?
- Analyze estimating and bidding procedures to help you win jobs?
- Work with you to improve efficiency and productivity in the field and in the office?
- Provide personal attention directly from a partner in the firm?
- Communicate with you throughout the year regarding all aspects of your business?
- Provide company and personal tax planning before the year end to avoid tax surprises?
- Assist you with presenting complete financial statements to your banker and bonding agent, to strengthen your position and relationship?
IF YOUR ANSWER IS “YES” TO THESE QUESTIONS, WE WANT TO MEET WITH YOU!
In today’s competitive market, you need an accountant who serves as an active advisor in the management of your business.
Most accountants can take your numbers and put them on a financial statement or tax return. You need experienced professionals who work with you to solve your unique challenges and provide business building ideas.
You can count on us to provide a quality, efficiently prepared work product in the form of your financial statements and tax forms. But more importantly, our expertise in the construction industry and our results-oriented approach translates to superior quality, better value for our clients and a blueprint for success.
Our clients trust us and rely on us to provide them with sound advice. We willingly offer our opinions and we are not “Yes Men” who tell you what we think you want to hear.
The two partners of Bluestein, Michael & Company, P.C. have combined experience of 60 years, including many years at large regional, national and international accounting firms with concentrations in the construction industry.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss your business needs. Whether you have a new or established business, we know we can make a difference.